Friday, June 22, 2012

My dress

Last Saturday was my last sewing class with my teacher, and I finally finished my dress after the class and I pretty happy with my product.

At first, I am quite satisfied with the fabric that I chose. it is floral fabric with black background. Then, I am happy with the process, I felt that everyone can make their own dress if you really pay attention and put your effort on that, actually it applied on everything, you will find you finally will success when you found your interest on that area.

Well, my dress pattern is not very fancy an is is just simple, but it really look well and fit well when I wear it. Though I am satisfied with it and my husband also said no much defect, I still was not so confident, so that I wore it to pick up my friend at airport after I just completed it, my friend said it was beautiful and she put on some confident to me.

Finally, I decided for bigger challange and wore it to office on one of my working days, for market testing :P, seeing if anyone complaint on my dress, two of my friends commented it but it was nice comment which didn't ruin my confident and others are just act like normal.

After a day, I am quite satisfied and happy, which my my dress is nice. Somehow, I really can find some level of satisfaction for DIY it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment