Sunday, June 17, 2012

My sewing class

Finally, the sewing class was at the last class yesterday, I had totally attended 12 classes and successfully made three clothes, a pair of pant, a chongsum shirt and a dress.

When my mum knows I was attending class, she said that she could teach me some sewing skill after back to hometown. Actually, I found it wasn't too hard to learn sewing and I think I am able to do sewing by myself now.

However, I really miss the class so much, I like to be with my teacher and classmates, I found some bond with them and happiness when seeing and chatting with them, I really hope that we could see again, not really for attending class, but because I can have time with friends who have same interest with me, that we can share information and idea with each others.

Teacher said that she got another class next semester and I hope that I will be able to attend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment