Thursday, March 15, 2012

my hunger

After attending my first sewing class, I am so eager to sew this few days, I keep searching from website about sewing information, I feel hunger and want to sew, now I found my interest, I like to have my own made cloth so much.

Sewing, a hobby that I never thought I would like it, basically I kind of rebel from it. Due to my mother is a tailor, and I was always asked to help up in her shop when I was young, I didn’t have my time for reading, that made me quite offended on sewing, which I always thought that I could buy many beautiful clothes from shop, then why should I spent time on that.

However, my mind was changed gradually after married and even after the incident, I was thinking to learn something and I picked sewing finally, I felt the joy from making own cloth on my first class, though it’s just a pant. Then, I felt that I wish to learn more, I found my happy gene that to deal with fabric.

Now I can’t wait to start making my clothes and hope to own a sewing machine which help me to create my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment