Thursday, March 15, 2012

sewing heat

Past few days, I kept searching for sewing information and seeking for information about sewing pattern measurement and drawing, later I found that we could download or purchase sewing pattern from certain company, then I am crazily looking for available company.

And I found most sewing patterns are by selling basic, it is hard to get them online, that time I regret that I didn’t learn pattern making from my mother until I need to pay for it now.

Luckily, I found three free sewing pattern from sewcity.com, I think I will start with that before I proceed with buying pattern.

I printed one pattern on Tuesday, it was on A4 size that I need to merge them into combined layout by tap, so I spent my Tuesday night to complete the pattern puzzles, it used out all my tapes but I felt happy to see them in one piece.

Then, I spent my Wednesday night to cut them into 14 pieces, which is the different parts of a dress and a bag, I felt excited to see them in pieces and reading the instruction manual on how to combine them to form a dress.

Now I got a pattern for a dress, but I lack of fabric and sewing machine, I could buy my favorite fabric from Kamdar on this weekend, but I still not ready to buy a sewing machine, I think I would take something to think about it. The cheapest machine is around RM500, though I still afford it, just I still need to find a reason to convince myself and SL that it is worth to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment