Tuesday, March 20, 2012

my pant pattern

My first project from my sewing class is making a pant, but I still don’t know how to draft a pant pattern by myself before the pattern was given my teacher and I only need to duplicate it according to my size, therefore I spent quite a lot of time to search on how to draft the pattern by my own, finally I found a helpful website where share me the method to draft a pant.


Besides, I also found a book in bookstore which got detail step to draft a pant, it also teach how to modify from the basic draft to different style of pants, I like the book very much.

On the night that I bought the book, I drafted a pant according to my size on an old newspaper and it looks nice, I felt proud on myself with this, I am not sure when I will use this draft to sew my own pant, first I need to find a fabric and my sewing machine. Really, I can’t wait to sew the pant.

I am so happy as my pant will be completed on the next sewing class, I wish it will look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment