Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sewing Machine

Without a sewing machine, I can’t sew anything by myself. After attending the sewing class, I am longing for a sewing machine, but I am not sure which one to own.

Well, if looking for quality can last longer one, surely I would chose Singer traditional manual one, however that sewing machine cannot sew buttonhole, this is the reason makes me hesitated to buy it. Besides, I also think it is hard to move and we are going to move house maybe by next year, it might not a good choice for me. Then SL told me, there is one traditional sewing machine in his hometown, he could move it to here if I really want.

Therefore, I think I would move my target to electrical sewing machine. Then everything makes easy because I am not looking for fancy feature and I only want it can do basic sewing is enough, so I would choose a cheap one, and I like Brother LS2610 because it is cheap and got all basic features that I want (straight stitch and buttonhole sewing), and overlock stitch is another plus for it.

After a lot of survey, I think I will go for Brother LS2610.

No comments:

Post a Comment