Monday, April 23, 2012

iron table cover

That day when I nearly used my new iron, I didn't control temperature well and got my iron table burnt with two ugly holes, I felt bad everytime I saw those holes and decided to make a cover for it by myself.

I finally made it at last Sunday, I first drafted table shape on used newspaper, then putting some seam allowing for fabric by my own.

Actually the cover is easy to make, as shape is really basic and I only need to sew a rubber around the cloth, then it is done.

Though procedure is simply, I still feel happy with my product, this is the first time I do DIY for my house utility.

Here is draft that I drawn according to my iron table

And, this is finished product after putting on iron table, it looked fine though I am not very satisfied with my sewing stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment